Tuesday 22 January 2019

About Magic...


My friend shared these words and this encaustic picture with me and now with you…

God is alive Magic is afoot…
Leonard has got me thinking
About magic… 
How I need magic, 
feel magic,
am enlivened by magic, where I find magic.
In a forest
or on the water,
At sunrise and sunset,
Gazing at the night sky,
Gardening for flower and food,
Feeling the wind, hearing the whirr of wing, buzz of bee,
With dog and horse and rabbit and deer.
Moving in all kinds of weather,
And on… listening
In short, magic is 
an energy in 
all the natural world.
Magic is in me and those I meet.
We are part of the natural world.

Does magic provide the communication pathways
To share “language” between all the aspects of creation?
Or maybe magic is the communication itself, 
Listen…

Like music’s vibration, sound revealing
Limitless facets of
Singular beauty in our world
And the complex relationships
Our interdependence creates

When we no longer pretend to be outside of the natural world
And take our place deeply embedded,
Grateful for all that is within and between.
Then our responsibility to oneness is natural,
Sacred,
Magical.




No comments:

Post a Comment