Tuesday 19 April 2022

A Moment of Happiness

 

The cedars, sky trees, fill my window

Like a lacy curtain against the grey sky.

Their greenery gently waves In the breeze.

They look happy and relaxed or

Perhaps I feel happy and relaxed

As I watch them gently wave to me.

 

Suddenly a shaft of bright white sunlight

Streams down between them and me

So, they are lost to my view.

I can almost hear angelic singing

Just like in the movies and so

I smile and feel happiness flood me

 

From the eavestrough hangs a single

Large drop of water lit up like a crystal

I watch its bright descent past the window

And then another and another follow it.

Fire, water, earth and sky create

This living vision until another cloud passes

And it is gone.

Only its gift of happiness lingers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment